- All products are guaranteed to be free of defects at the time of manufacture.
- Warranty period lengths vary by product. This is a limited warranty and is pro-rated based on product and material.
- The warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase.
- Products are eligible for either one repair or replacement per purchased item.
- The warranty is not transferable and is voided if the cover is modified in any way by the purchaser. (examples: cut holes, writing on product, etc.)
- Warranties only apply to purchases made and shipped within the continental USA.
- The product must be properly installed, secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended.
- During installation and removal, care must be taken not to snag the cover on sharp objects. Pad all sharp corners or sharp objects on your vehicle before covering and use care when tightening straps.
Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from high winds, extreme weather or acts of nature
- Tears from sharp objects or corners of furniture or grill cart, including friction or tension tears- please ensure to properly pad all sharp edges
- Leaking, tears, or other damage resulting from water pooling on cover
- Damage from customer modifications or abuse
- Normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or insects
- Damage resulting from failure to use a cover support system or otherwise properly support cover
- Product not purchased from this website
- Product purchased from Close Out or items sold As Is.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair/replacement of the product at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. In no event shall the seller or manufacturer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages to property or life whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products. Warranty policy is subject to change at the discretion of Shield Outdoor Cover Inc.
To Initiate a Claim
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products and believe it may qualify for a warranty claim please fill out warranty claim form. or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to initiate a claim you will need the following information:
- Proof of Purchase
- "Bill To" name on invoice/receipt
- Date of Purchase
- Product part number and description
- Detailed photographs of the warranty damage
- Photograph of product tag